|7.5 in x 3.75 in||$1.60||$0.98||$0.75||$0.66||$0.58||$0.48||$0.41||$0.38||$0.37||$0.36|
|11.5 in x 3 in||$1.76||$1.10||$0.86||$0.76||$0.66||$0.56||$0.48||$0.46||$0.45||$0.44|
|15 in x 3.75 in||$2.26||$1.48||$1.19||$1.06||$0.94||$0.81||$0.73||$0.72||$0.71||$0.71|
|Custom Size||Enter Size In Below Step To See Pricing|
No Obligation to Order
Select this option at checkout if you prefer to pay after you are satisfied with your proof
Bumper stickers are used for when you have a message and you want to say it as plainly as possible — specifically in your car’s bumper. If you don’t intend to place it there, don’t worry because our stickers can stick to almost any smooth, hard surface.
Our custom high-quality bumper stickers are a fast and easy way to promote your personality, business, brand, or event. You can count on us to bring your idea into reality while making sure that the materials we use are durable enough to withstand scratches, rain, and sunlight exposure.
We pride ourselves on our low minimum order quantity. This is the main reason why our designs and our client base easily range from personal to professional.
Size: 7.5 x 3.75 in, 11.5 x 3 in, 15 x 3.75 in, or your custom size
Finish Type: Glossy or Matte
Color and Design: Customizable
Preferred file format for custom designs: AI, EPS, PSD, PDF, and SVG
What are bumper stickers?
- Bumper stickers are used for when you have a message and you want to say it as plainly as possible — specifically in your car’s bumper. If you don’t intend to place it there, don’t worry because our stickers can stick to almost any smooth, hard surface.
What materials can I use for my stickers?
- Depending on the purpose of your sticker, you can choose from different materials: Vinyl, Transfer Sticker, Epoxy, Metallic Silver, Metallic Gold, Kraft Paper, Coated Art Paper, and/or Crepe Paper.
Can I write on these stickers?
- Yes! If you plan to write on your custom stickers, we recommend picking the matte option as it’s the easiest to write on. If you like the look of a gloss finish, make sure you use a permanent marker. And if you’re creating black stickers, make sure to use ink that will stand out, such as gold, silver, or white.
How durable are paper custom stickers?
- Paper stickers are a great, durable option for indoor use — as long as your sticker won’t come in contact with liquid. If you intend to use your custom stickers on products that contain (or are exposed to) oil, lubricants, or cold temperatures, we recommend water or weather-resistant option such as plastic or vinyl roll labels.
Do you have custom sticker designs that will work for my project or business?
- Yes, of course! Regardless if you prefer patterned prints or minimalistic designs, we are confident that we have options for you.
Can I order a few custom sticker samples?
- Unfortunately, we can't ship samples before you purchase. Though you can order a single sheet of custom stickers to try them out before committing to a higher quantity.
Can I place my order online?
- Of course, you can. Following are the ways you can place your order: 1. Online 2. Via phone call 3. Via live chat on our website 4. Via email
Is someone available to help me with my order?
- Of course! You can Live Chat with one of our employees or call Customer Service at (855) 856-4070 or phone us at (281) 533-8932.
What does production time mean?
- Production time refers to the period it takes to make your order in our production facility. The time is based on business days, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
What happens if there is a mistake with my order?
- If there is a proven production error, we will gladly replace your order.
Will I see proof before my order goes into production?
- Yes. Unless it is an exact reorder, our team will send an e-proof to your email. We will not proceed with the production until after you approve the final design.
Do you keep my art on file?
- Yes. We will keep your artwork on file to make reordering simple and easy for you.
Where do I send my artwork?
- Simply upload it on our website by attaching it to your order and we’ll take it from there. You can also send it to email@example.com or e-mail it directly to your Customer Care Representative.
What image file types can I upload?
- We highly recommend you send a vector-based file in EPS, AI, or PDF format. If you have a raster-based image such as PSD, PNG, or JPG, please send it in the actual size it will be imprinted on your stickers. We suggest you send the highest resolution file you have available.
Is it alright to use copyrighted or licensed material for my sticker?
- We do not knowingly reproduce copyrighted material and we will not accept liability for such infringement when reproducing orders. You are solely responsible for ensuring the artwork you submit does not infringe on property rights by obtaining proper permission for the reproduction of logos, trademarks, and copyrighted material.
Can I use multiple artwork designs for my order?
- Only one design can be provided per transaction. If there is more than one piece of artwork, several orders must be placed.
Preferred File Type for Better Quality Product: AI, EPS, PSD, PDF
Review Order Details
Product: Bumper Stickers
Total Quantity: 0
Total Amount: $0.00 (All Inclusive)