|2 in x 2 in||$3.56||$1.36||$0.83||$0.58||$0.49||$0.40||$0.35||$0.32||$0.31||$0.29||$0.28|
|3 in x 3 in||$3.98||$1.72||$1.12||$0.84||$0.74||$0.68||$0.63||$0.60||$0.59||$0.58||$0.57|
|4 in x 4 in||$4.61||$2.16||$1.48||$1.22||$1.15||$1.08||$1.03||$1.00||$0.99||$0.98||$0.97|
|5 in x 5 in||$5.34||$2.68||$1.94||$1.73||$1.66||$1.60||$1.55||$1.52||$1.50||$1.49||$1.48|
|Custom Size||Enter Size In Below Step To See Pricing|
No Obligation to Order
Select this option at checkout if you prefer to pay after you are satisfied with your proof
Transfer sticker is a sticker with three individual pieces, which consists of the backing paper, the transparent film, and the sticker itself. These three parts will stay together in actual products. When you "transfer" them to a window or other surface, you should remove the backing paper first, then stick to other surfaces. After several times of pressing, tear off the transparent film and transfer it to other surfaces completely. The transfer sticker generally cuts the sticker material into shapes, graphics or text, and then removes the background.
Our custom high-quality transfer stickers are a fast and easy way to promote your personality, business, brand, or event. You can count on us to bring your idea into reality while making sure that the materials we use are durable enough to withstand scratches, rain, and sunlight exposure.
We pride ourselves on our low minimum order quantity. This is the main reason why our designs and our client base easily range from personal to professional.
1) Per order can only produce 1 layout LOGO or artwork. If you have multiple logos and choose the "Kiss Cut" sticker type, you will have to place multiple orders. If you have multiple layouts of the logo and need to typeset it on a sheet, please contact us for the price.
2) Sticker type
Kiss-cut: Each sticker has a separate backing paper and transfers transparent film.
Sheet: multiple transfer stickers on the same backing paper, only the transparent film will be cut down according to each sticker. How many transfer stickers are on the same sheet, what size one sheet will be, and how many sheets in total, are related to the quantity and size you ordered and adjusted by the factory.
Size: 2 x 2 in, 3 x 3 in, 4 x 4 in, 5 x 5 in, or your custom size
Color and Design: Customizable
Preferred file format for custom designs: AI, EPS, PSD, PDF, and SVG
Our designers will vectorize your artwork, so be sure to provide a high-resolution logo.
What are transfer stickers?
- Transfer sticker is a sticker with three individual pieces, which consists of the backing paper, the transparent film, and the sticker itself. These three parts will stay together in actual products. When you "transfer" them to a window or other surface, you should remove the backing paper first, then stick to other surfaces. After several times of pressing, tear off the transparent film and transfer it to other surfaces completely. The transfer sticker generally cuts the sticker material into shapes, graphics or text, and then removes the background.
How durable are paper custom stickers?
- Transfer stickers are a great sticker style, which is durable, waterproof, and scratch-resistant. As long as your sticker won’t come in contact with corrosive liquid.
Do you have custom sticker designs that will work for my project or business?
- Yes, of course! Regardless if you prefer patterned prints or minimalistic designs, we are confident that we have options for you.
Can I order a few custom sticker samples?
- Unfortunately, we can't ship samples before you purchase. Though you can order a single sheet of custom stickers to try them out before committing to a higher quantity.
Can I place my order online?
- Of course, you can. Following are the ways you can place your order: 1. Online 2. Via phone call 3. Via live chat on our website 4. Via email
Is someone available to help me with my order?
- Of course! You can Live Chat with one of our employees or call Customer Service at (855) 856-4070 or phone us at (281) 533-8932.
What does production time mean?
- Production time refers to the period it takes to make your order in our production facility. The time is based on business days, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
What happens if there is a mistake with my order?
- If there is a proven production error, we will gladly replace your order.
Will I see proof before my order goes into production?
- Yes. Unless it is an exact reorder, our team will send an e-proof to your email. We will not proceed with the production until after you approve the final design.
Do you keep my art on file?
- Yes. We will keep your artwork on file to make reordering simple and easy for you.
Where do I send my artwork?
- Simply upload it on our website by attaching it to your order and we’ll take it from there. You can also send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or e-mail it directly to your Customer Care Representative.
What image file types can I upload?
- Since the production of transfer stickers requires a vectorized artwork, we highly recommend you send a vector-based file in EPS, AI, or PDF format. If you have a raster-based image such as PSD, PNG, or JPG, please send it in the actual size it will be imprinted on your stickers. We suggest you send the highest resolution file you have available. Otherwise, when they are vectorized, the artwork will be distorted due to unclearness.
Is it alright to use copyrighted or licensed material for my sticker?
- We do not knowingly reproduce copyrighted material and we will not accept liability for such infringement when reproducing orders. You are solely responsible for ensuring the artwork you submit does not infringe on property rights by obtaining proper permission for the reproduction of logos, trademarks, and copyrighted material.
Is there a color difference between the product and the proof?
- Unfortunately, the current chromatic aberration problem cannot be avoided. There will be a color difference between product and proof. Due to our factory use the “Four-color printing” method, even if the customer has the required PMS value, there will be a certain color difference. But we will try our best to make the color of the products consistent with that of the proof.
I want to print multiple logos on a whole sheet, how should I place an order? What about the price?
- Generally speaking, per order can only produce 1 layout LOGO or artwork. If you want to print multiple logos on one sheet, please contact our team directly to inquire about the price and the MOQ is 10 Sheets. You can also fill in the sheet size you want in the size box, and you can roughly refer to the price through the sheet size. However, correspondingly, the size of each logo cannot be specified because there are requirements for the distance reserved for the cutting line.
Is there any restriction on the size of the font in the artwork？
- Yes. The height size of the text should be at least 0.12inch (about 3mm)， which can be print clearly. Otherwise, the text can not be printed clearly and the printing effect will be not well. Therefore, please make sure that the text in your artwork can be at least 0.12inch height.
Preferred File Type for Better Quality Product: AI, EPS, PSD, PDF
Review Order Details
Product: Transfer Stickers
Total Quantity: 0
Total Amount: $0.00 (All Inclusive)